Monday, December 21, 2009


I never did. I didn't fail my test. I got a C6 for that paper. I stayed up on the phone with you and that was it. That's all. I'm just a distant memory now so will you be in mine.

You know what? What's the big deal nowadays. You fall in love, you fall out of love. Someone's rich, someone else is poor. You're tall, I'm short. That boy is fat, that bitch is thin (in her head she's fat and goodness, God make her fat please!).

I made a new friend today and on his msn nick was "What do you wanna be in 10 years?" It got me thinking. Well, I didn't really think about what I'd be in 10 years, but much rather the things I want to accomplish within that period of 10 years.

In a random order, my list of things to do in the next 10 years and some to be added later on. I want to paint, design and make clothes, perform with my band to an awesome crowd and the usual "settle down start a family" bullshit, but that can wait.

You know what.

I just want to be famous. I want to a famous artist. I want to be a famous performer. I want to be fucking famous.

Don't mind my ego but really, I just being straightforward. Fuck all that stupid ambitions and future careers. If nothing's going to work out, I'm going to do my utmost to succeed and lead my life, full of bliss and joy.


I'm not really referring to anyone in particular. Or maybe I am. Who knows?

She probably left you because you're fucking boring. I'm just saying.

You know, fuck your beliefs. Fuck your belief in being a straight edge. You don't even know the music that started it.

I'm messed up. But that's probably because I know how to enjoy my life. I live my life to the fullest and never miss an opportunity that comes by. I learn from my past and come back up to punch reality in the face. I do what I have to do to survive in this stupid, crude world.

Or maybe it's just me. Your life is fine. Have fun.

Oh well.

You'll hate me when you have to pay to see my shows, but you'll adore me because I'm so fucking talented and you want to be like me.

But guess what? Fuck you.

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home