Thursday, December 03, 2009

Don't talk to me. Not tonight, not tomorrow or the day after. Give me a week or two. No. Just stop talking to me. I want to talk to you, but it's different now. Different. And different is not good, at all.

On a lighter note, the mother finally got me a new sewing machine and table! The sewing machine is going to be delivered tomorrow and I'm quite excited because I can finally sew and alter my own clothes, like soon.

And I requested to get a simple and wide table like weeks ago, because I wouldn't want to ruin the polished wooden tables at home when I do my assignments on them. I'd sentence myself to life imprisonment if I accidentally got paint, glue or scratch them, in any ways.

Today after school, rushed down to Ang Mo Kio to meet the mother and to choose my sewing machine and table. Traded in the old sewing machine for a Singer one. The table was a cheap one cause I wasn't intending to get an expensive one because I'd only be using it for practically everything work-related. Hmm, I'm considering personalising it. Good idea, Zakk.

This is random but it means quite something to me. I was in the bus on the way home and I didn't bring my hoodie cause when I left my house, the weather was somehow quite humid. I wore a t-shirt with jeans so my legs were quite warm but my arms were freezing. I folded my arms and hid my hands under my bag and tried to keep as still as possible. I didn't even want to reply texts or answer my phone when the mother called. Then one or two bus stops down, a dude roughly about my age sat next to me.

Hooray to body contact, because I felt a tad lil warmer. And it was quite nice because when there were empty seats around, he didn't move. He just sat at where he was, like he knew I was freezing and tried to keep me warm. Perhaps, he knew I was in need of company. The kind of company where you just want someone to sit next to you and keep quiet. Because you just want company.

To that dude, I love you and I thank you very much. I wonder where you stay because I'm only human and I'm just curious you see.

This morning, I woke up at 9, cabbed to Sengkang to get the brother's Mac and then trained to Dover. I skipped morning class which start at 8 because I just hate it. See Panther (my black laptop), you refused to behave and now you're being replaced by a Mac. Suck on that.

I want to thank the brother too for picking up my call in the middle of the night while he's camping out in some forest. I called to ask him for permission to use his laptop. I'm such an awesome sister right? I know.

I'm so fortunate to have so many lovely people around me. But deep down inside, I'm just another scene emo kid wannabe. I know right? So fucked.

Chao.

1 Comments:

Blogger C said...

I love you Zakk.

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home