Friday, August 07, 2009

So we had basic drawing class today and it was nude model drawing. Yes, the model was naked. Same model as first week. Freaky but, oh well. And then Dom, filled me in with the names of the different back muscles, where FJ and I were like speechless. So instead of the weird names Dom told us, we decided to call the different muscles Peter, John, Sally, Edward etc.

And Izzy said "Why all guy names?!". FJ, with her "WTF" face replied "SALLY IS NOT A GUY'S NAME?!". And Dom said something about Sally being a unisex name. Of course, me with my usual reply "Cheebye fuck, for real?!".

We named the ass muscles J.Lo. And I named the right shoulder back muscle Megan Fox.

My Megan Fox is killing me right now. I don't know why it's in so much pain. No, for real and not because I named it Megan Fox. It came to a point where almost my whole right arm went numb and I got pretty scared because I need my right arm! For simple reasons, I'm right handed. So yea, instead of the usual "My right shoulder hurts!". Now, my whole right upper body hurts. GG Zakk. GG.

Too bored. 3am now. Have not done a single piece of work. Will be away for the weekend. So, yah.

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home