Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Hey, I hate to break it to you guys, but I've decided to close this blog down. For real this time.

 

No one's responding. I'm busy with school. I've other responsibilities. And, I'm getting pretty lazy to be bothered to update you guys about my emo lifez.

I know this is meant to be an online journal where I write down my thoughts and what nots, with people secretly reading and stuff. No one's supposed to be replying or acknowledging their existence on my blog.

However, this IS the Internet we're talking about. I know who reads this space so there's no need for you to hide. Okay fine, I only know a handful who bothers to read all this but I want to know more. Well, perhaps you don't want to be known. I'm okay with anonymous taggers. I'm a people person. I like people. I'm supposed to. I think?

So, yes. My next blog post is going to be my last one. Well, unless I've nothing to blog about, this post will be my last then. Maybe, you guys would want to leave questions for me to answer for my finale post or want me to talk about something or I can help you promote yourself or anything. I'm easy, you know? Tell me.

PS, WHAT THE FUCK DOES PS MEAN?! And erm, my "enter" button is kinda half-stuck. I think something's stuck underneath. Must be food particles. Zakk you beech, I told you to stop eating in front of your laptop already. As a matter of fact Zakk, you're so fat already. Perhaps you should seriously consider putting eating on hold, then the children in Africa wouldn't have to starve. You know?

Okay, why must you be so mean to me?! What the fuck, beech.

No seriously. What does PS mean? And RSVP?

And, STFU?

Chao.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home