Sunday, July 19, 2009

I want to talk to you. Again.

The thought has been etched in my head for quite some time already. And I pretty much know what's keeping me from making the first move.

Ego.

Yes, I'm a fat chick with ego. But superficiality aside, I think we can do this again? Can we be friends again?

We used to do so much together. I think my friends got jealous but we didn't really care, did we? Well, I sort of did in the long run and now, we're like this. We don't acknowledge each other though we know that we both actually exist behind that computer screen.

I'm sorry.

I've to admit though, if anyone'd pay me money to make the first move, I'd do it for sure. Yes, I'm that much of a jerk. Please shoot me.

Gah, I bet you wouldn't want to have any relation to me anymore because of how fucked up I've become. And I don't blame you. I'd hate me too. Because I think in fact, I actually do hate myself.

It was you who told me to do the best I could. You helped me a whole lot and I want to give it back. You know? Give and take?

I'm sorry we drifted apart so abruptly. Okay, drift and abrupt contradict each other and should never be used in the same sentence. Pardon my bad English. You're the one who's better at it than I am and will ever be.

Ahh. Do you even know what I'm talking about?!

You probably hate me now. Oh well. Tough luck. But then again, I really hope you're happy with your new friends and old friends who've actually stuck by you throughout (unlike useless me, pfft). I wish you well, stay safe and be good.


I love you.

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home