Wednesday, August 05, 2009

I think I'm getting better. I'm trying to stop relying on them too often to make me feel sane. The pain is slowly going away, but I know, there's still some of it left lurking deep down. It's okay, I can deal with that.

So there was a briefing for my course this afternoon which lasted 2 hours because the lecturers were going through everything. And when I say everything, I mean EVERYTHING. Right down to code of conduct, attire, no slippers only sandals bla bla bla.

And our "overseas" trip will be to Kuantan which is in Pahang which is in Malaysia, which is pretty amazing because I can go visit my grandmother there! My other relatives are there too. Perhaps, I can bring my friends around when there's enough time. At most, I'll just go to my grandmother's place to wipe out her endless supply of good food. Yahoo!

And Sam doesn't know the difference in currencies. She has no clue the conversion of ringgit to singapore dollars, which was kinda sad until she realised what a vast difference the currencies make. She's sexcited now.

Hmm, in other news. No, I'm not closing down my blog.

Suckers.

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home