Friday, July 17, 2009

 

I just had my brunch. My mother woke me up because she insists she wants to hug me before she leaves for KL. -.- Anybody want to come over for a visit? Chat me up for coffee/tea? Have a quickie, perhaps? Or organise a party? Just come over and keep me company! Because I'm worth itbored.

Please update me on any plans you guys have so I can butt myself in or just hang around.

Today's the 2nd official day of quarantine. I'm going crazy staying at home. My mother doesn't allow me to go outside. However, she's in KL now, so maybe sneaky me can actually go out without her knowing. *Giggles.

Alright, I've got an essay to complete and it has to be emailed to my lecturer by 4pm today. Pray for me that I complete it in time and not be late in submission and earning myself a big ass zero for this assignment okay.

Chao.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home