Thursday, July 17, 2008

I'm soon-to-be broke.

Just the other day, I spent almost $50 to buy presents, inclusive of a really cool shirt that I got for myself (as a reward for being good, I think).

And now, I've to pay another $50 to a friend.

And I've yet to buy balloons for the party this Saturday.

What party you're wondering? Well, I ain't going to tell you. Hmph, screw you.

And I don't know what to wear too. I think I should get something new. I doubt it would be a good idea to wear my new shirt. It's pretty... overrated.

Whooooooo.

My nets is running low on cha-ching. And my handphone bill hasn't even reached the mailbox. I guess I won't have enough money to pay for it by then. If it still exceeds, I'm dead.

Well not really dead, just in debt. I think.

Oh well, look on the bright side. I'm dying anyways.

I'm super stoked about tomorrow. Whoo.

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home