Saturday, January 06, 2007

I fancy blogs that feature pictures, other than that, it makes a blog look kinda dead. I suppose those kinda blogs are those that belong to people who really treats their blog as an online journal and not some place to brag and boast.

Haha, I love to brag. Like as if you don't?! Even those who seem like they don't brag, do brag at times. Like for example, when they brag about their lives being worse than yours and how much they are suffering.

That's bragging okay.

I brag.

Like, I enjoy watching action-packed movies rather than bimbo movies like Material Girls or Confessions Of A Teenage Drama Queen. So un-real can.

I love gang members clad in smart, neat suits. I love blood, I love toughness, I love men.

Dead Or Alive aka DOA is a boring show. Girls in tight suits killing men? No way. Though, Kill Bill is a great show.

Okay, enough of bragging or else I'll be smiling to sleep.

Yes, I know my blog has not been uploaded with pictures. I'm busy can. Sec 3 already leh.

I'll update the pictures for CCA Recruitment Day and for Friday tomorrow okay? If I wake up early that is, which I may possibly will.


For those who are really desperate, and I mean really desperate like seriously REALLY. Like when guys really need to go Geylang just to ya know, "experiment". I mean, THAT desperate. Not the kind whereby you can't wait for 2008 to arrive when it's just 2007 just start or you need to pee but realise there's a long queue ( I don't why girls take so long in the loo, I know I don't take that long to pee. Gosh!).

I MEAN SERIOUSLY DESPERATE!

If you're not serious, go away lur.





There you go.

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home