Sunday, February 05, 2006

This was the very first pic I took with the cam of my pretty self that fateful day the cam fell into my clutches. As you can maybe not see, I sorta curled my hair. It was indeed a success! 3 cheers for zakk. Hip Hip Hurray Hip Hip Hurray Hip Hip Hurray! Next Pic...

I added eyeliner though you can't really see clearly cause everything was quite dark. My hair, specs, shirt and of course myself. I hate the reflection on my specs. What an obstrution!

Me without specs? Looks ok but I shouldn't use the word 'good' here to me. Here, you can now observe my right side of hair curling. Not really that successful cause hair too much. So much hair, so little time.


Last but not least, my most favourite pic out of the twenty sth I took of myself. Realised, I gave that "I'm-young-and-innocent-but-you-haven't-seen-enough" look. That smile was nice but I think cause of the eyeliner I look "slightly 'dark' ". Haha! You think so? Overall, I think I gave the this-is-so-not-zakk-face plus the pretty smile which gives an A+ to the that-is-so-not-zakk (with the bimbo accent if you're olio) . Haha!

What you think of my pics? Nice? If not nice don't tell me pls. As you all may have already know, I'm vain and let me repeat this to you, I love taking pics of myself because I love myself. If I had someone else whom I love beside, I would have taken a pic of him/her too. Alright? Fair enough!

I am a person of fair and equal rights? Now, enough of me and my pics and you might think I'm a Minah/Ah-Lian/Bimbo/ACBC or whatever funny or secret unknown names that I don't know of alright.Chao tata people. I'll probably post again later about my day. And pls tag people. I just got the new tagboard and it only has a few messages. Thanks a zillion! Alright.

(PS I'm beginning to sound ABIT like Mrs Goh if PL peopl know what I mean. Hehe ! YES GIRLS!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home