Saturday, February 04, 2006

Yesterday started out pretty..erm, I shouldn't say bad but not good should be the appropriate word. Midnight i did my newspaper cutting and prepared the words I needed to put on my table. I did that until about 2 sth and then ! went to bed. I woke up and it was 7 plus already, so I decided not to go to sch. I didn't commit that literally lah. I wanted to go to school that day (don't ask me why). Oh yah! Cause jin and I were planning to go esplanade together to just hang around cause it was a friday and of course, school finishes early. But hey, maybe next week prehaps we could do that (when my alarm clock is right!). So, I spent my whole day playing ps2. Bad news, Burnout Revenge isn't working and It does not belong to me! argh. I truly love that game so so much man! A flurry of wild thoughts ran through my head as to how it actually malfunctioned suddenly. So, I concluded that God purposely spoilt it so that I could avoid playing ps2 too much and study. But I don't know lah! So I decided to go online and do stuffs. For one whole day I didn't shower but hey, I brushed my teeth. Surprisingly I don't stink lah! Too bad! In the afternoon I felt hungry so I decided to fry rice the Zakk's Style. Haha. Tasted not too bad my bro said it was ok. Yay! At last he appreciates my cooking.
This morning i woke up at 1. My goodness. I thought I slept for years man. I slept late as usual lah about 2 3 sth. I went to watch tv and about 20 mins my mum came home. I was like " Why you never call?" then she replied "I call so many times no one pick up." and I simply shrugged accompanied by a self-oh. Then my mum broke the silence by saying she had a surprise in her paper bag. It looked astonishingly big and square in the bad so I thought 'Wow a gift!" and guess what, they were just home-made cookies but my mum and another self-oh came along. She said she wanted bring me out for lunch so I was like "Hold on, I need a bath first" and she was like "Quick lah!" Haha. I washed my hair and blow dried my hair. My hair curled! I was elated man. Then i clipped up my hair. I remember my bro mentioned I look old and he didn't mean matured old teen. He mean like 20 30 plus woman I tell u. I just laughed. Back to mummy and I. My mum suggested Tampines Mall and I was like "WHAT?!" I thought she didn't want me hanging around there cause of the massive population of the Mats and Minahs society overpowering the commotions there. So, I thought " Ok Lorh!" Haha. Carpark was full but managed to find an empty spot quite quickly. I was pestering my mum because i was hungry then she was like " Keep quiet and just follow me!" SHE BROUGHT ME TO TEPPANYAKI! I WAS SO HAPPY! It was like our weekly routin last year to go to Great World City's teppanyaki to eat but it sorta stopped for no ryhme or reason. I suddenly let out a rather loud giggle and I received a few glances from anonymous audiences. My mum mentioned it was a surprise and she said it was the 2nd surprise. Then I was like "Got 1st surprise meh?" then my mum say "THE COOKIES I MADE FOR YOU!" then I was like "They were a surprise meh?" I just haha-ed. And I blurted to my mum " MUMMY, can you please stop baking or else I'll grow fatter!" And I quote "fatter" and not "fat" which I already am! Haha. Then Mummy was like "oh ok.Next time I'll get an oven for our home" Funny man that moment. It suddenly felt strangely awkward to be saying that. Hehe. I enjoyed my meal man. Next stop we went to buy the Taiwan Fried Squid or sth like that and I thought I pronounced it as "Swuid" to the cashier. Haha! Mummy decided we should take a sit and get a drink. And we were searching and elbowing our way through the crowd. It was packed I tell you! So we decided to go Macs and enjoyed a regular cup of Lemon Lime Juice. I couldn't believe I lined in the queue where the front 2 customers made big orders and I only had to order a drink. The rest of the lines were quickly shortening or was it the cashier's fault who was slow? No idea. We took a sit and indulged on our Squid and Juice. Mummy tasted for the first time. She said it was not bad at all. Then we went into Levi's and the jeans' prices were like WOAH *looks up into the sky*. I showed a skirt to my mum and she said it was TOO short. adoi! Then we went to check out Yamaha. Mummy looked for flute books and I went to the bass section. Duh. Cheapest was 400 plus. Vday is coming! *hints* Haha! Too obvious is it? Hehe. Then Mummy wanted to go to Charles and Keith. I looked around and asked Mummy what she thought if I wore Pumps. And she said I'll look good and she told me to try on leh! Then I asked her " The price leh?" and I peeped at the price. A wealthy 35 bucks. It may not seem alot to some but I'm on a saving budget lah! Then Mummy said "Just find the size lah!" Then i asked for the size. Mummy said the green one was nice. Some kind of leather can't get wet if not spoil. Mummy just paid for me and I thanked her and kissed her. Sometimes I don't know why i hate her so much when I know she's my mummy. Hormones lah. Out of the shop I thanked her again and kissed her. We went NTUC next. Bloody packed. This Old Chinese Man (I shouldn't call him AhPek Cause he looks nice and good) attempted to Bian my ass cause I was busy being amazed by the amount of vege NTUC has and at the same time I was blocking his way. Haha. Imagine him trying to steer his loaded trolley towards the alley I was at and I was at the side. So, when I realised his "attemption" I turned around and he steered abit away and made a perfect turn in. Haha! Finally we paid. I bought a mini-tubbed ice cream! Yay! I'm gona eat it later! So, we headed home.
Finally ! My story for today's happenings finish except for later in the night lah duh! So long I gota go change cause I'm heading to my cousins' place to sleep over cause grandmama is there! weehoo! Bubye and Chao tata. If you're feeling bored I suggest you scroll up and read again and pretend you never red this before. Haha. Happy night !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home