Friday, September 16, 2005

heyo.i just came back like about an hr ago i think.2day was kinda cool in school lah.cause apparently i woke up and found out my skirt not dry thanks to my bro.broke his promise.its ok.next time you watch out.i ask my mummy for money then she give me $5 take taxi.not enough lah.ask bro for money he say dun have.go die lah he.so i took a taxi to sch.and guess what.i got caught by mrs lim cause i ran across the road when a car was coming.i mean like the car damn slow ah drive so of course i just run ah.stupid car.get me scolded early in the morning.then i reached classrm and i was EARLY!i came first out of the 6 of us.like damn it lah.never has it happened before in this semester.then jhin came.then next was rachel i think.i can't rmb.forget already.haha.then at the parade square zheng jun was like "wah somebody run across the road ah?" or was it "early in the morning get scolding ah?".then i was like "you saw?" then he was like "yah" then i was like "wah liao whey".haha.he actually witnessed what happened with me and mrs lim.jia lat.haha.then me and rach skipped taf!haha.ms erma duno anything.we just kept quiet.then when the boys came up shaun was like "eh you never go taf ah?" then i was like "i duno?".haha.so funny.then had maths and i was suppose to do maths hmwk on a4 ex bk but then i didnt even do and the best part was that i thought i brought my textbook home.but i didnt.then i was like "shit wheres my textbook?" then marcus passed it to me.he said pple go put under his table.then i was like "orh." then when mdm halilah came she was like "wheres ur work?" then i showed her the one i did in the textbook earlier on.then she ask abt another qns then i said i haven't complete.surprisingly marcus covered up for me leh.he told mdm halilah i never bring home the textbook cause pple go put my book under his table.nice right?then i said thank you softly.wow.after that had PE.cool lah.we play volleyball but use the soft type ball.SORRY MR RIZAL!.i think judd hit in the wrong direction and then the ball landed on his head.hee.sorry horh.y is it our grp always with the problems?haha.then when we were gathered and sat down accordingly at the basketball court then suddenly i noticed leong was looking at me.so i look at her.then i was like "y u looking at me?got a crush on me is it?"then she was like "NO LAH!"then i kept teasing her lah.i was disturbing her all day.i was like "haha.you got a crush on me don't need shy shy lah.just don't tell tina can already."haha.she kept saying "wah kao!NO LAH!".so funny lah.after PE rach judd jhin ruby ran off to the canteen toilet change.i and charis go the normal toilet.we changed faster than the rest surprisingly.haha.then i edited my art piece.can't believe i drew so nice but in the end have to use the comp so what's the point lah.haha.so extra me.art was in the comp lab.nthg much lah.sat beside aly.ask her how do this and that.and then i called leong and i was like "don't deny the fact that you got a crush on me ok?"haha.she still denied.whatever lah she.haha.oh yah.from recess on the way back to classroom.ruby suddenly ran behind me and poked my ass so hard.i was like "whoi!slowly can anot?!" then they were laughing non-stop.she and jhin took turns to poke my butt.at the stairs it was judd's turn to poke my ass.but she tried to poke in the middle near the asshole there.haha.she missed 2 times.haha.but it was funny lah.didn't expect them to do that.then after art i told tina that leong has a crush on me.(apparently tina and leong are husband and wife).haha.then tina assaulted my ass.haha.take turns lah u all.after that had english lesson.had to write compo.shit!my compo this time sucks.its like all the time i'm writing about the same old story.the plot is so the same lah.then after that it was chinese i think.suppose to have ting xie but then postpone to tomorrow cause she haven't even teach us the chapter.bloody swine.the class was bloody noisy lah.can't even shut up for 2 secs.lameness.i was clipping my fingernails in class and smsing.after that had lit.was going through some bogeyman poem.i didn't have it cause i wasn't in sch.then just pretend to do work.was given some stupid poem which we did before so i just did it as rough work and used my cursive handwriting which probably no one will understand to do.then mr ahyar came to my table and checked on my work.urghh.after that we had to go to audi for maths.went through the stupid SALES proj.i didn't even do anything.judd also.jhin did everything.THANK YOU JHIN.but we only got 12/20.stupid.jhin register number.then i thought sth wrong lah cause like ruby and rach got 15.and 15 is ruby's register number.then charis aly and shaun got 16.and 16 is so aly's register number.how?!i should have done it then probably we could get like 17 lah.wah liao.haha.so lame lah.it was so funny in the audi.charis sit beside dianna and she was begging us to change sits cause dianna loves to poke charis's butt.ha.so funny lah.we were laughing like crazy.then i suddenly got a msg from jay.he say cannot meet cause he tired.my mood like suddenly change for awhile.so i replied back ask him to go take a rest.then he msged and ask if i can just go straight meet him at macs just for a drink.that i was like ok lah.my mood ok abit lah.hee.then that person msged me want meet me for fun.so i told him i had a date.haha.then he ask me meet him after that.then i was like anything lah.haha.suppose to go for maths remedial after sch but i was going to meet jay.met him at macs.he was studying.hee.but the best part was that we both kept quiet in front of each other.then he ask me qns i ans like one word one word.haha.then he ask me to talk.then i ask him to talk.haha.we met for awhile.talked ABIT then went home.i took 113 to pl pri there the kidney place to collect mooncake from my mum friend.so tired lah me.lucky my mummy friend didn't take long lah.if not i sure bad mood one.i collected the mooncake and then took the bus home.i was looking for a sit cause i seriously wanted to sleep.and guess who i saw.LIYANA!oh my gdness.i almost couldn't recognise her man.she cut her hair.and ofccourse she almost couldn't recognise me cause i was wearing sch uniform and tie my hair.my hair style changed.then i was like "HI!".so cool lah.we were just chatting the night before cause i asked her write testimonial for me.haha.we were like "when going to see each other again?"haha.then she was wearing tk badminton tshirt.then i asked her where she got it from.then she said it was her bro's shirt.then i ask her how old her bro.she told me he in ns already.haha.so cool lah.then she ask me if tk badminton good.then i shook my head.then she was like "oh no."haha.she was on the way to meet tess at the bus stop.when she got off the bus i saw tess.then she told tess i was in the bus.then both of them waved at me.tess still look like...erm?she still looks like tess.haha.i waved back at them.so cool la.it's like be-careful-of-what you-wish-for-cause-you-might-just-get-it thing you know.haha.i was just so happy.and oh yah.liyana smelled nice.haha.at last i reached home and found out my keys not in my pocket.so took out my pencil box cause i rmbed putting my keys in the pencil box.lame right?i know.i admit.haha.then i went to eat apple.then on my comp.apparently internet not working.so i go cook rice then on my bro comp.and blogged!
ciaos.zakk out.peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home