Tuesday, September 13, 2005

been days since i blogged.it's either i have not been at home.or just plain laziness lah.even though i have the comp to myself.but still gota control the usage right?ha.today school was fine.didn't bring my maths textbook.haha.teacher never spot check.if not ah.i also don't know what will happen to me.i also never do my holiday homework.but then somehow i got through the whole lesson.now doing graphs.damn lah.i didn't go school yesterday and kinda missed out a whole lot of work.thank gdness i brought my mini science notebook with me.so was going through it during maths lesson.was going to have science test.lucky.hope i passed the test.and tomorrow i have a date with mr tchen!weehoo!haha.see him after school to take science quiz.i so hope my science improves.cause as i mentioned it's only a few weeks to the final year.i can't wait.
was on the way home when my babe bro msged me.ask me buy chicken rice for him.i told him got no money also don't understand.in the end he say he will prepare lunch at home.i told him whatever it is i want to rest at home.so i reached home and thought lunch was cooked.the dishes yes but no rice cooked.so i hecked it and went to sleep.was terribly tired and had a headache.then slept until about 6pm?had a phone call.i didn't pick up thinking my bro would do so.then had a call on my handphone.of course i didn't pick it up.then had a message from my bro.i still thought he was at home.he ask me eat dinner.then surprisingly i had a message from jis.he ask me where i was and what i was doing.so i replied back that i was lying down so i ask him what about him.then he say he at home online then ask me come online.so i went online.he greeted me with "i love you" so i said "i love you too darling".sweet right?yeah.he said he missed me so i told him i missed him too.hee.he say tomorrow want come over but i not sure lah.i don't think he's gona come over.he said he want check on me cause i sick.then i say i have a date with teacher.hee.then he ask me if i was serious.then i was like no lah.haha.then i told him i had to take test.but for awhile only.he never reply.so i went to the kitchen to get my food.then when i came back.still no reply.so i just left it alone.then he went offline.haha.i still love you jis!smoochys babey.he's so much nicer than some other guys.bla to all those jerks who fail in treating a lady well.useless twerps.stupid.you should be punished and tormented.god should show you no mercy.fuck all guys who are asses.fuck you all.
haha.ok lah.i think i want out now.gota go do my maths homework.need to study.and yes.STUDY.pls no heart attacks.i'm changing for the better.for myself and not for others.
ciaos.zakk out.peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home