Saturday, September 03, 2005

heyo.im back again.my 2nd post.hey go invite ur friends visit my blog and tag.haha.if they want to lah.hmm.zakk gone wrong?haha.im so bloody sleepy but i know i gota do this post before i leave for msia this whole week.gona miss everybody.so yah.il be in msia.not sure if im bringing my hp.but anything just msg me tell me who u are then i call u back or sth lah.hee.i can't wait to go msia actually cos il be going there to buy things.and hopefully they are at a cheaper price then what i found in msia.probably im getting another pair of shoes.hmm.and of course my own adidas/converse jacket.checked already.converse is cheaper.love converse babey.then gona spend like at least RM100 for pc games.planned with my bro already.but seriously i duno if have enough money.haha.can you believe it?but no matter what.i'm still buying car magazines.so long i never update myself with cars.gota keep up with the times man.im lacking behind.haha.
ok lah.so i was suppose to meet a friend this morning then suddenly my mummy came home and ruined my plan.i told her i want go orchard buy cd then she say she want follow.like oh puhlease can.then have to follow go bro sch cos he nvr do work all tht shit.then go lunch at white sands.then after tht took mrt go heeren hmv get my cd.not cheap ok.now i know already.if wana get a cd must get when it just come out.if not ah.wah liao.the price just zoom up man.haha.after tht went back hg mrt.went to mini toons to find the playboy file that rach have but not one in sight.so i went chamelon find black nail polish.the bloody don't have it.oh for gdness sake.then i went watson.DON'T HAVE!damn it lah.irritating right.so then walked home from there.changed into shorts.fatihha was at home so i said hi.hmm.shy sia she.but i wonder what she and my bro doing in the room.must lock one.haha.hee.then brought along hp and wallet went to meet my fren.haha.go lepak there lah.haha.about 6.45pm made my way back.then listen to my new cd.NO DOUBT babey!all the boys say HEY BABEY HEY BABEY HEY!haha.then i fell aslp on the sofa.tired mah.then woke up cos my grandmama call.then she wanted talk to mummy but mummy not in.so i called mummy ask her call grandma then put down phone and went back to slp for awhile.and so now.here i am.blogging on my very own blog.sorry if its too pink.isit?it's only LIGHT pink.i repeat.LIGHT PINK!haha.k lah.i'll be off in a few hours.hope i can go online in msia.if not.then sad lah.but i try my best k.zakk out.ciaos.
peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home