Saturday, September 10, 2005

the babe is back.and she's fine.well apparently not really.cause zakk is sick.yes i'm sick.believe it or not.i know it's unbelievable.but whatever pple.whatever.i tell u what happened to me ok?haha.k so i had difficulty waking up.cause for one reason i was bloody sick.my head was like killing me.it hurt so bad.and when i got up i almost fell.felt like fainting.then i went to the toilet and literally fell to the toilet floor.i was still conscious.so i pee-d.(duh!)i was half dead.after that i just sat on the bed.half-alive.then my grandmother entered the room and realised my face was pale.so she was panicking and i was dying.she made hot milo for me and ask me take a short warm shower.i almost took years to even strip myself.imagine how sick i was.then my grandmother call taxi we went to see the chinese physician.cool eh.and keep in mind i was dying.it was all in my head.then the doc said i body too much angin.what you call it in eng?air ah?haha.then my body was bloody heaty.so gave me some puny pills.take 5 pills 3 times a day.hell 5!then after tht i felt kinda ok.the pain in my head sorta went away abit.the next day morning.worse.i woke up.eat food.eat medicine.went to take a nap.and when i woke up.i realise my chest seriously painful.i thought it was nothing so i went to nap again.i can't sleep to close my eyes.it was aching.then i sat up.my grandmother saw me then ask me what happened.so i told her my cheat pain really bad.then she sad my face was pale again.and began to worry.so then she ask me whether want go see doc.i was in pain so i said anything ah.then she ask me change then call taxi.she called doc then he say bring the medicine along.buto.and when we arrived and check up finish.he say my jantung lemah.eng meaning my heart weak.bloody toot sia.i was like there like what the fook lah.then he said he change the medicine.and gave like bigger pills.thank gdness take ony 2 pills 3 times a day.mercy on me man.my throat so painful ask me swallow pills.sian lah me.lucky no charge man.the pple there nice lah.the doc say cannot take milk stuff.and the best part is after we went back.i ate dinner.rice n curry.haha!curry got milk lah.haha.but i just eat.then eat medicine and went to nap.then doc also say cannot take dried food like biscuit.i ate ritz biscuit for supper.haha.then i ate medicine then go sleep.cool right.i know.greatfully.i felt fine the next day.but head stil kinda hurt.and then my chest pain abit ah.irritating i know.but i seriously not sure what i did to fall this ill.i didn't even eat junk food or eat sweets or do anything bad.or did i?i don't know u tell me.aight.zakk out.peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home