Thursday, September 15, 2005

my 6th post so far.kinda ok for me.should i be proud of myself?i duno.haha.today sch so sian.ok news breakout.i was quite early to sch today.weehoo!i was asembling with rubbs rach and jhin.cool eh?lucky ah ber not standing beside me.haha.that time i kena scolding from her cause i never sing national anthem then never say the pledge.and i also neer sing sch song.y must i you tell me?everyday the same old thing.not as if sg rocks so much or tkss is like the best sch of all.1st yr of being autonomous.so what?big deal.haha.
ok so had a date with mr tchen.haha.but he just gave me the quiz paper then walk off.then he will be in the staff room.so cool lah.rach was beside me then i ask her for ans.haha.i so lan bei.simple stuff cannot rmb.then after that met ms erma on the way to staff room.she was smiling to her hp.it was the jo brand phone.black colour.haha.so funny lah.we 3 talk 4 awhile then say bye.i ended off with "i love you tcher".then she said sth which me n rach nvr hear.haha.nvm lah.who cares.as long i told her i love her its alright.haha.then i went to accompany rach in the canteen until about 2.50pm then i told her i want go home.mr muhd go canteen find prob with students who never do anything wrong.fuck him lah.so i walked out of school.bloody hell my nose suddenly bleed sia.and it was so damn hot.so i like kinda covered my forehead and lift up my head which is like so wrong lah.but whatever.lucky bus 76 didn't take long cause i missed one while walking out.got a sit and dozed off.so tired sia.i open my eyes then reach serangoon gardens there.just in time.stupid bus pass no money.have to use coins.duno my mummy nvr give me allowance.no money.stupid lah.then reached home on comp.eat the mini maggi.and now posting.oh yah.i ate ice cream just now.i like the ice cream though its not really that great.its nice.raspberry ice cream with jelly and chocolate chip bits.nice.taste kinda like strawberry thats y i bought it.im sick and eating ice cream.who cares.there still lotsa medicine.dying soon lah me.haiz.i think i want go eat one more mini maggi.haha.k lah.
zakk out aight.ciaos.peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home