Tuesday, June 28, 2011


3.35am and as usual I can't sleep. I feel really tired, my eyes are strained but I can't sleep. So yes, the usual self-reflection thing begins.

The 2nd school term of my final year has started and did I go to school? No. And because I'm going to go visit my grandma (in Malaysia) later, I'll be skipping school again.

Because I'm on my third and final year, I get asked again and again what I want to do after I graduate. When I tell them what I've got in mind, I get mixed responses. And most of the time, they are negative responses.

I don't know how to put this but sometimes people think we're too young and we don't know a thing about reality. I'm pretty sure I know I do or at least have a pretty rough idea of it. If the path I'm going to take isn't the "right" one so what? I live for the experience and I'll learn from it. I can assure you that I'm trying to sound the least naive when I mention the previous statement. It's a pity that some people just can't take me seriously.

Why should people plan their futures when they don't even live for the moment? Why work or study for the future? What about now? Are you enjoying what you're doing now? Because you should. It might suck but everything will be for the better, in time to come.

I fucking hate people who ask me what I want to do in future and when I tell them they give me a "oh-my-god-how-are-you-going-to-make-a-living?" response. Why do I even bother telling you in the first place? Oh yes, cause if I don't, you'd think I'm not being independent and enjoy being spoon-fed so I don't have to think about my own future. And if I do, ... then comes that stupid response. Seriously people, even if I die tomorrow or not, I'm not going to use your life savings to pay for my funeral, so shut the fuck up.

Ya?

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home