Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Been feeling so uninspired lately, I just feel like curling up in a corner and crying my eyes out. I'm being a complacent bitch right now but I can't help it. I'm not comparing my life with others' but I think I'm too young to be going through all these nonsense. 6 weeks of school just passed by in a snap and have I done anything productive? I don't think so. Have this crazy urge to just drop everything and quit school but I know I shouldn't. I'm so close to graduating but who knows if I actually have the grades to pass my final year.

And do I do anything about it? No. All I do is complain about the shitass weather, my mum, my brother, about anything and everything. I'm such a loser sometimes.

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home