Sunday, January 16, 2011


I know I haven't blogged in 20 years. I've been really busy with school and what not. Yeah, busy with school stuff. I know, school stuff and me being busy at it don't go together, but there's always a first time for everything.

Azri out of the blue asked me at midnight whether I'd like to go to Art Stage Singapore 2011 and I said yes. About time I caught up with that dude. And it was a pretty good catch-up session I must say. And going to see an art showcase with another person who talks Art was definitely a plus-point.

So that's about it I guess. I'll blog more in-depth in 20 years time.

Chao.

1 Comments:

Blogger Charlotte said...

HALLO THIS IS CHARLOTTE HERE HAHA BLOGSAREFORSEAMONKEYS I LOVE SEAMONKEYS BUT MINE DIED

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home