Thursday, December 16, 2010

Since I'll be staying in Malaysia for like more than 75% of my term break, and everyone has been asking me "WHY DO YOU ALWAYS GO TO MALAYSIA?!", I've decided to start listing reasons, be it personal or whatever (since you idiots keep asking me), one every blog post.

#1 Baskin Robbins
Heard of it? Maybe some of you haven't (and you should really get a life right about now). It is one of the most amazing tasting ice-creams ever. Much better than Ben & Jerry's really. It's too great, it's not even available in Singapore. I had my virgin taste in Phuket, and fell in love. When I was in Tokyo, I chanced upon it in Shibuya and I immediately knew what dessert I was having after dinner. And yes, it's also available in Kuantan! (where I always go to when I say I'm going to Malaysia) Who would've thought this ulu state in Malaysia has BR. Everytime I head to the mall, I never fail to have my BR scoops before I head back.



Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home