Monday, October 11, 2010

And so while I was away in Pangkor, I fell. As usual. What's an overseas trip for me without falling and hurting my leg parts.

This time, they were scratches on my left lower leg but the hardest impact was on the shin. It's still pretty sore up till now. And I've hurt my shin a coupla times already so the pain's quite neutral to me. (I bet the bones are ready to give way anytime soon but touch wood and fuck yeah am I typing on my huge wooden desk)

So earlier tonight I related the story of my fall in Pangkor to my brother. And he remarked "Why everywhere you go must fall down?!" and I replied "I know man!" Sad but true.

Okay the climax of this blog post is that, my bro actually stepped onto the scratched top surface of my feet, which was probably the biggest scratch among all other scratches that I go during my fall in Pangkor. (hahahaha @ my fall in Pangkor. I make it sound so foreboding somehow). And it wasn't a quick step like he reacted fast and quickly lifted his foot. It was more like he was taking one of the very last steps of his life and really took his time and stepped my injured foot.

The pain was excruciating. I swear. And then it was fine.

So yeah, we had supper and headed home. Nothing interesting. Unless you want to know what I had for supper which was sambal stingray and sambal squid and chicken wings which was like ultimate win so spicy and shiok okay really bad sentence structure I apologise.

I took off my shoe and intended to show my bro the scratch on my foot. And he was like "Sia la! Blue-black!" and I was like "Huh since when?" and I looked down and my bro was right! (Okay another poor sentence structure I apologise again) The scratch was literally bruised and my reaction was like "Holy cow?!"

It wasn't bruised before. It was never bruised to begin with. And immediately I recalled my brother stepping onto my foot earlier and deduced he was the culprit.

So ya. End of story. Moral of the story? Mei you.

My foot's still bruised but oh well.

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home