Monday, October 04, 2010

In case people are wondering why the fuck am I not replying their smses or calls for the next 4 days, please direct them to this blog. So I can tell them that I'm currently overseas (somewhere deep in the jungles of Malaysia) and responding to the smses and calls will cost me a million bombs. I'm just saying.

If you're important enough, perhaps I'll be nice and reply. Most of the time, out of courtesy, I respond because I don't want the sender to think that I'm dead.

On the subject of death, I don't see why people want smokers to stop smoking. I mean, yeah smoking leads to lung cancer and other harmful heart-related diseases that will eventually end your life. But haven't you heard of that primary school kid who died because he got knocked down by a car? Or that kid who fell from some high-rise building? Or some other kid who got killed by some other kid?

I mean look, smoking isn't that life-threatening anymore now is it? I can just die while I jaywalk across the road like any other non-smoker. Or perhaps I decide to jump down from the overhead bridge because I don't want to live anymore.

Smoking to smokers isn't about being cool or stressed anymore. Neither is drinking to alcoholics. Nor eating to fat people. Nor being a slut to ... being a slut.

I'm not implying that smoking is good. Or drinking green tea is good. Or eating sambal sting ray is good. Or spending a lot of money to fix your face is good. Or buying carrot cake every night from that stall to satisfy your midnight cravings is good.

I'm trying to imply that one's man rubbish is another man's treasure. Or however the saying goes.

I'm just saying.

I can't think straight anymore. I'm leaving Singapore to some place in Malaysia in about 3-4 hours and I've yet to pack and it's already 3.30am. I'll be back on Thursday night, in case you care.

Oh typical Zakk.

Here's a picture of me in case you forgot how I look already. Shame on you if you're guilty on the former.


And I'll be away for the next 4 days with this bitch of mine so I don't really mind being away from everyone else. And I'm so fucking stoked I can't wait and I don't really mind not sleeping at all. But I'm so fucking paranoid that I might forget my passport. Of all things. Pfft.


Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home