Sunday, November 23, 2008

Hello world, I just got back from a one week getaway to Singapore's neighbouring country, Malaysia. I went there to visit my awesome grandmother and to help out/attend a relative's wedding.

One thing's for sure, I've learnt a very valuable lesson. Heels and photography don't go together. If you see it, the way I saw it, you'd understand what I mean.

So, I'm still pretty bummed because my journey back to Singapore was one helluva ride. I slept like a drunkard, with hair all over my face and if someone photographed me and showed the picture to me, I bet I'd look like drunk arsehole.

Anyways, just a short post for now because I'm super busy. I've got to do things almost everday, even when I'm back in Singapore. It's weird because I finally have no school but I still have to run around like a mad dog to run errands, meet people and what not. It really drains the very life out of me but on the other hand, I think it's not too bad. At least I ain't being a lazy bum or a couch potato at home. I get my daily exercise from going out and occupying my day-to-day schedule (like I have one).

Have I mentioned that Os are officially over for me? I did? Oh well, I guess I did but it doesn't kill to have me mention it again, right? Wrong? I'm bored and tired. Pardon me.

In case you people have forgotten how I look like, here's a quick sneek peek.


World, say hello to Zakk plus an added Mr Pimple on the right cheek. Zakk just got to know Mr Pimple about a week ago and things were going fine. However, Zakk's a lesbian as some of you may have already known and lesbians like girls, not boys. Mr Pimple is obviously a HE, HIM, BOY, MALE or what have you and Zakk dislikes the opposite sex.

Right now, Zakk's on a plight to banish Mr Pimple and things have been going so far so good. Mr Pimple is a lot less clingy now however he still refuses to leave Zakk completely as he has a secret crush on her (He told me so!). Word has it that Mr Pimple was actually going to propose to her with a 24-carat diamond ring on Zakk's grad night but he changed his mind when he witnessed Zakk's "friend", Justin Timberlake, put his arms around her. Damn, Mr Pimple was so upset and depressed I tell you. But, he isn't ready to give up yet. All hope is not lost, or so he thinks.

Only time will tell.

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home