Friday, July 11, 2008

So I shall update my blog today.

TGIF. And tomorrow's my english oral for prelims. After that, I'll still have to go for chinese tuiton because there's Os listening next week on I-have-no-idea-what-date-exactly.

I'm feeling so bored at home. Every night, I play the guitar and dream of the day I get to be a rockstar.

Earn lotsa money, pick chicks up, have cool bandmates, accidentally have sex with one of 'em and play music that the world will learn to appreciate one day.

School's been dreadful and I can't wait to finish it. Seniors have told me that I'll eventually miss my secondary school days. Well, who the fuck cares. I guess I'll probably miss a fraction of it and throw all the other memories into the bin. Then I'll go on with life as per normal.

School's been such a bore that I actually take pictures of myself with friends during lesson time. Cool, right? Not? Screw you.














School's awesome, no?

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home