Tuesday, March 06, 2007

First off, I'll start blogging by saying,

PETE FUCKING WENTZ FUCKING TOUCHED MY FUCKING HAND!

Okay. Done.

Wahaha!

No big hugs today from people, cause I hurt my back really badly. It's funny how my back got hurt but yes, it fucking hurts.

Thanks to yesterday's drama session, I hurt both knees, both palms, my head and my back. And the spastic pole just had to drop onto my back when I was on the floor. Thanks ah, I don't know what wrong I did to you, spastic pole.

My bu insists nothing is wrong and she just tells me to apply the medicated plaster and lie down. I even have difficulty lying down. Dammit.

God, I seriously hope nothing bad happens to my back. Ah.

Ah, enough crap about me.

Burnout Dominator is coming out! March 2007 which is now lur. The trailer is quite cool. Some people may not enjoy this game cause all you do is crash into other cars to get points, that's all. It's more of a no-life game kinda thing. Like, ya got nothing better to do then play the game.

Yes, I ain't got a life, so I enjoy playing Burnout. Ah, I'll buy you soon once I find you!

I remember, I used to play you, Burnout. I used to play with you till the sun came up. I used to play you until my bro didn't have the chance to touch the PS2. Do you remember?!

Speaking of which, I'm so gona play you after blogging. Wahaha!



Watch it only if you're interested in Burnout.

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home