Sunday, December 04, 2011


Had a sudden contemplation of selling my DSLRs. Though the D40 has been with Sad for awhile now.

I just feel like giving up digital photography, and going film full time.

But what good can my film photos be and will they even sell? At most, I believe they'll just be circulated around the Internet, and not earn a single cent for me.

Of course I think about profit. I think about it all the time. Yeah, I want an honest living once I start out on my own. But how much can I go on, if I don't even earn a single cent from what I do.

Earlier today, I went to watch Mike Posner live, together with Asy. Didn't really know what was to come but it was alright. Took photos for Popspoken and I felt like I was doing something again. I'm not getting paid but I felt like my photos could sell for something. Could sell for recognition?

Maybe.

I don't really know.

Sometimes, I just want to throw everything and buy a cheap camera to get me by. Some small and handy so I can just bring it around and whip it out anytime I want to snap.

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home