Sunday, November 20, 2011

Sometimes, you really have no idea what I'm going through, and neither do I want to brag about it because it's no concern of yours.

I mean it when I say I need my space so give it to me. Yes, you've given me this space but obviously not entirely, because you don't fucking trust the fuck out of me at all and it's these minor things that piss the fuck out of me and make me lose all my focus.

I really wished you'd see things from my point of view and not just assume I'm going to fail at life. I try so hard to make you understand but you're so reluctant to stand in my shoes. Open your eyes and see that grades aren't going to get me far. Open your eyes and see that everything I do now, reflects what I want to do in future. It won't pay much but all I want is an honest living.

I'm not asking for anything more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home