Sunday, November 20, 2011

On a much positive note, I had a TEDxcellent weekend with one of the most amazing team of people. TEDx Youth Day 2011 was a success and wow, it has been one hell of a mad journey getting here. Seeing so many tired but happy faces at the end of the day makes me content, though the thought of my ankle possibly acting up wavered in my mind the whole day, because I was walking, crawling, sneaking around taking photos. Break (or whenever available) time was seen me walking around feeding team mates with the fried rice I made at 5am that morning. Ah, the look on their faces after every bite, and having them chase me afterwards to have another bite, makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. They love my fried rice.

Anyway, I feel like a proud mum saying this, but I'm so proud of Sad (and the team) for running the event so well and successful. I've never felt more fulfilled to be part of such a project before so I thank you (and the team) for this wonderful opportunity.

It was great (and sometimes crazy-bad) while it lasted so it's now back to normal life again.

Wait, what life?

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home