Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I feel so awkward sometimes, it's not even funny. Not trying to be all emotional and stupid, but it's just one of those nights where you think, and do nothing else. At the same time, you look at the time every 30 minutes interval and wished you actually slept 30 minutes ago because you're working the next morning and you've got major punctuality issues.

I love work and all, but I fucking hate routines. Yes, I can work but I don't want to go to the office at noon every day, stare at Photoshop and Illustrator and then head to an event to help out in the afternoon (if I'm scheduled to) and head home at 1am every single fucking day. Call me lazy, I hate rules. I want to do things at my own pace.

As much as I hate (and love) to be judged, it's inevitable. I judge people too. I don't know where this is going but my point is.. I don't have one and that's just the way I do things. I want it, I do, I don't want it and.. I don't. It's simple. People tell me "Of course! You have the money! So rich!" One thing I want to make clear is that, I'm not rich at fucking all. Just because I live in a private estate or some kind of high-end place doesn't mean I have the money to afford every Apple product there is on the shelf. Yeah, I may spend a little too much sometimes and I'm quite impulsive with my buys but most of the time, I actually plan and decide for months the importance of what I'm going to get. Things get a little costly for me because I'm more of a Brand person then anything else. I don't mean I wear Prada, Levi's or YSL. I just like to get things that cost a little more than what it's supposed to be valued at. Somehow, it gives me a sense of assurance that it's of a better quality thus more valuable and that actually works for me.

If you actually understood whatever I've written then good and bad for you. Good because we think alike and I'm cool so that makes you cool too. Bad because if I'm cool, it is most likely that you can't be cool. At all.

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home