Thursday, August 05, 2010

Probably one of the greatest days of my life. 2nd August 2010. I went to Fort Canning Park with my brother, his girlfriend, Jeremy, Jowin, Eugene, another Jeremy, Matthew and I forgot the other guy's name. Why? We watched Slash perform live with Myles Kennedy and band. It was the best ever live concert I've been to and watching my idol perform so close to where I stood (and got raped, groped, squashed ... multiple times) was one of the most amazing experiences ever. I talked to strangers, made new friends, hit some people and even became a temporary girlfriend to some rowdy caucasian dude (sorry Syai!). It was all worth it.

And did I mention? I brought along Sam's 35mm Nikon and Fi's Instax and held them in my arms at all times when I wasn't busy reaching out to snap photos. I think everyone around me was wondering why the fuck I brought film cameras to a live concert because everyone was holding up the latest digital compact cameras and iPhones to take videos and pictures. And imagine me jumping around to the music and holding the cameras as close to my body as possible because for one, the cameras don't belong to me, and two, if I spoil/damage them, again they're not mine so my friends might kill me for wrecking their cameras. Also, I brought along Faz's D60 along with her wide angle lens but I never took them out of the bag for fear it might get destroyed by ruthless concert-goers so I passed the bag to my brother while I enjoyed headbanging to the music (along with the 2 film cameras in my arms). I'm that amazing I know.

I don't apologise for being different.

And then, there were visuals.











Some randomly picked pictures from the folder so I'm not sure if they're clear or not. Anyhoo, I don't care. I need to do my assignments now because deadline is tomorrow. The laptop has been switched on since just now and I've yet to do anything. Meow.

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home