Thursday, September 03, 2009

Okay, just need to get a few things out of my head.

I waved to you but you didn't seem to respond. As if I was invisible. It's fine, maybe you really don't want to have anything to do with me anymore. It's okay. Just kinda jealous you talked to my friend when she was directly behind me and I attempted to wave to you. Hello? You still there?

And you, stop contacting me. I don't like you. My egobrain says I'm too good for you, which I'd like to think so. In fact, I AM too good for you. Seriously, stop it. I'm smarter and so much more better than you. Fer shiz.

I guess that's about it. Nothing much to update. Well, I've got pictures to uploard but, I'm busy.

Busy with what?

Pokemon!

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home