Saturday, August 29, 2009

I'll only upload pictures once blogger gets back to normal.

Watching MJ's Munich concert in the comforts of my own living room ownz going to Baybeats and sweating with unknown strangers who are probably made up of 98% mats. Yes no?

Rest is good. Still on the road to recovery. Been sick since Wednesday. Going out is not going to help me feel better.

I've never seen MJ live in concert before and it's so sad he's already gone. Nevertheless, I'm making it a point to go to every concert of awesome bands, groups, singers, artists and what not. When they come to Singapore, I'll hopefully be there to witness their awesomeness.

So, after a long hiatus from going to concerts (the last one being LP which was awesome ttm!), I'm glad to say I'm finally back. I've convinced my mum to let me go for the F1Rocks concert that's coming up in September. I'll only be going for the 2nd night because No Doubt and NERD will be performing! Ah. What a combo.

ZZ Top and Simple Minds will be performing on the same night too but of course I'm a much bigger fan of ND and NERD. Hehe. I feel like going for the 3rd night because there'll be Beyonce and Black Eyed Peas. I know BEP is awesome live because I've watched them perform twice already. And I also know Beyonce is an awesome performer live though I've not witnessed it before but what the heck. I don't have so much money.

So excited. If I'm well tomorrow, I'm so going to get my ticket tomorrow. Anyone wants to go with me on 25th September? I don't mind going alone. I can make friends there. I won't be at a loss. Besides, I'm going there to watch bands perform, not you or anyone else who I can give any shit about.

When the ticket is within my reach, I'll show it off to you guys already. So ignorant and bitchy, I know. I don't give two fucks because I know I'm awesome like that.

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home