Wednesday, September 09, 2009

I miss singing :'(

Sometimes all we need is someone to be there. Someone to hold you tight and tell you that everything is going to be alright. We just need that one person to remind us that it's okay to make mistakes. It's okay to be who we are.

Yknow, I want to have a baby. Now. With someone I love. Not with someone I'm married to, but with someone I'm truly, madly, deeply in love with. With that, our baby would be a representation of our love. That undescribable feeling of the two of us being one, making love.

That day, I saw her again. She was smiling. She seemed so happy. Maybe it's because she's with you. She's with the one she loves, who takes away her sorrow, who gives her happiness. I didn't know how to feel or what to say, I looked away. It hurts. It still does. I guess if I weren't so ignorant then, perhaps we could have already been. It's not over, because I know. I just do.

Fuck you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home