Monday, January 05, 2009

"That's what you get when you let your heart win."

Unfortunately, Hayley's right. Oh well, my bad then.

Anyways, just a short update. Or should I call it a Jin update? Get it? No? Yes? Not really? Why am I wasting my mind on you.

I'll be leaving in 2 days' time to Indonesia and when I asked fellow Jovi about his own country of origin, he damned well didn't provide me with much valuable information. Thanks.

Currently, I'm feeling very much like a typical Singaporean.

"I'm jobless. I've no cash to pay my bills. Omg, who's going to pay for the utility bills at home? What about the children? Will I have enough to buy food and clothes for them? How much will it be to send them to the top colleges and universities? When they grow up and get married, will they still remember me? Will my kids take care of me? Will they send me to the Old Folks Home? Omg, I need money for plastic surgery. I have wrinkles. My boobs are sagging. I need a new nose. Omg, my ass cheeks are drooping. I want J Lo's ass. No, I want her. Omg she is hot. Yummy.."

WTF.

Also, since I've no cash to pay my handphone bills, the awesome Singtel decided to suspend my line the day before New Year's, disallowing me to receive any New Year's texts. How convenient. So I apologise if I didn't reply to any of your texts or send you any greetings.

I've gotten a new number for time being so I'm contactable to everyone out there, that is if you have my number. The new number's only temporary(how do I freaking hell spell this word?!) so please still have my old number in your phone book and not delete immediately when I tell you I have a new number. I'll inform everyone again once my old number is back.

Goodness.

So if you've not gotten my new number, ask around alright. Because if you ask me for it, I myself will not know too because I've yet to memorise the 8 digits and it's not of my top priority to do so. I mean who the hell cares. Right?

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home