Tuesday, January 02, 2007

I'm back. Haha, no post for like a month is it? I love me.

School's starting. Er, homework totally not done. Blame it on the bu. She wanted me to stay in Kuantan. But what the heck, I loved it there.

It rained cats and dogs and elephants according to Ratio. I witnessed Kuantan mats in a fight. I went mass shopping. Bought stuff for so many people. Went bowling. Haha! I can bowl better now horh! I ate, slept and watched tv.

Oh! I bought Original DVDs/VCDs to watch. Original okay.

No pictures to upload cause I didn't bring camera over there.

Eh, I helped my grandmother cooked.

Happy New Year all. I gave Nini a new year kiss and she gave me mine. I love her.

Sorry la Ratio! Not my fault I always message you at 12am what. I like 12am mah. Haha! You wake my grandmother up, I also wake your grandmother up. Happy? You happy, I happy. Haha, actually hor, I wake your whole family up. Including your siao mad dog.

Ah, so boring right? No nice pictures to see. Tsk. Blame Ratio lor, neh go Kuantan with me take picture. Hmph.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home