Monday, November 27, 2006

Yesterday was FABULOUS. Good day for me. One, because my paranoid bu woke me up ar 9.30am. Two, because my loves,Ratio and Jin, came over to motivate me to clean my drawers. (More like they cleaned it for me. Thank you!) And three, because my darling Erfi brought me to watch Puteri Gunung Ledang Musical.
I so sayang the 3 of you can.
Erfi should be happy, being the only man in the house with 3 girls. Wahaha. So happy.
I'll only post the pictures in my camera, Ratio's pictures will be posted in her blog. She's got lotsa crap pictures. Haha.Had to feed them before they get to work. Look how happy Ratio looks when she's eating. And Jin couldn't be bothered to look at the camera cause she was too hungry. She kept eating!
So cantik ah me. Haha, even before dressing up. Don't mind the hair-curler. I know it's pink. Didn't have any other colours in stock. Just close one eye. Haha! Ah, they were satisfied alright. Now, get to work! Haha. I lazy to rotate the picture, so you rotate your head. Haha, Jin has bunny ears which she's totally unaware of. Toot. Jin looks really drunk. Naughty girl ah. Ratio looks drunk too. That explains the face. Haha, retarded.
I look pregnant. Don't tell you who's the daddy. Haha! My skirt is not short, I'm just tall. Look what shoe Jin is wearing. Haha. Take them off lah.
I don't know why I always look good in candid shots. Yeah, showing off my million dollar smile. Wonder who's ass finger is that. Chop it off.
I love this picture. Very cute. Of course, props to the photographer, yours truly. Ratio looks like she wants to kill Erfi and Erfi is like "What you doing!". Haha. Cute.
The road looked good so I decided to take a picture of it. Alot of construction ahead. I think it's a nice shot. I rock. Haha. That durian head. One of the 3 guys actually bothered to look into my camera. Haha, I think they were shocked.
I love this picture so much! Very nice view.
That boy in the picture almost dropped his camera. Haha! You crazy butch.
There were many people in orange and red shirts outside DXO. Wonder what's it all about.
Chiobu. Couldn't resist not taking a picture of her.
My mat. Be jealous you ain't got one. Got mat?
Saw the chiobu eating chendol just before the show. Erfi took a picture of her, cause I was too shy to approach her. Haha.
The whole cast of Puteri Gunung Ledang. No photography in the theatre. Bloody Singaporeans. Haha. Dick Lee is on the right of the guy in white, in the front row, he's wearing a grey blazer over a purple shirt.

A nice plate of carrot cake for supper. Sedap. 4 bucks leh! All gone. I feel another 10kg coming my way. Bah. Erfi had mee hongkong. Imported by Fedex.
The chiobu really sucks good. She can suck it ya know. Power. Never seen that kinda power before. Sucker. Haha!



That's all for the pictures of lovely 26th November 2006. Thanks Erfi for bringing me to the musical. It was great until cannot great. Really unexpected. Lead actor was hot and can sing so well. He's British-Melayu but he speaks Malay so fluently, way better than me. Gosh, so hot I can't breathe.


Lucky butch got to see the whole cast. I went home straight after supper. I so jealous. I'll get you the soundtrack in Msia okay, if it's in stock.


I enjoyed yesterday so much! Thank you thank you Erfi!


I'm leaving tmr. Coming back next week for drama and then go Msia again. So text me on my handphone if ya guys want me get you anything.


I'm so going to miss you guys so so much. Miss Ratio, Jin, Curry, Ruby, Judd, Erfi and of course JayLo.

Haha, I love JayLo.

Muacks.


Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home