Sunday, October 25, 2009

Because I love kitties and funny things.






















Currently feeling under the weather. Nose is leaking mucus like no tomorrow and throat is sore. The sole contributor of the mentioned was most probably Sya. Thanks babby.

My first week of Semester 2 was pretty okay. Attempted to study the Singapore's assholic weather patterns so I'd know what to wear, jeans or shorts, hoodie or shirt, bla bla bla. Long bus journeys killed my ankles plus long hours in school equals crazy.

Met long-time-no-see friends. Very glad some of our classes are the same. So happy that I have Cyn in my class to crap with and make a lot of noise. Made new friends, bla bla bla.

Nothing much to update about. Oh, if you guys are wondering what I'm doing in school, I've a second blog which is actually for one of my modules. Something about design-thinking or whatever the teacher meant. Go check it out if you guys have nothing better to do. I've to update it every week, like a weekly homework kinda thing.

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home