Monday, October 24, 2011

And all of a sudden, this surge of frustration overwhelms me. I feel like crying it out but then, what would it be for? I can't help but feel insignificant and unworthy. I really hope this is my period talking because I was fine just a few days ago. The drive to pass my last semester suddenly misplaces itself. Maybe, all I need is sleep. Not the kind I'll have to wake up afterwards for a group meeting, or lessons. The kind I just wake up and smile and roll around in bed for the rest of the day, knowing that my responsibilities can wait a little longer. But I'm past that, the holidays are gone. I'll have to do this. I'm pretty sure I can.

3.33am.

I'm going to make myself some breakfast.

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home